Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

Search This Blog

Welcome to The Frugal Freelancer!

I hope you find information about where to write and resources to assist you on your freelance journey.

Be sure to check out the link lists at the bottom of this blog for valuable links to upfront writing sites, residual earnings programs, client referral networks and sites to help you monetize your articles and blogs.

Thank you again for visiting and happy writing!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Online Affiliate Marketing nets $160 at Commission Junction

I have to admit I am a bit of a stats nut.  For the first six months writing online I kept track of every penny and view earned.  To this day, I still record my earnings and views every Sunday morning for the previous week and at the end of each month.  I can see progress, slowly but surely. 

So it was quite a surprise when my online affiliate marketing and pay per click advertising generated over $160 this past month.  In previous months I had been excited when the few links I had thrown up here and there generated a few bucks, maybe $10 and really excited when it broke the $30 mark.   The funny thing was that they were not tallied during the month as they occurred.  They actually didn't show up for May until well into the second week in June. 

About two months ago I had embedded a few links into a couple of credit rebuilding articles on my website without any great hopes.  It seems these couple of articles generated a little over $160 this month in commissions at Commission Junction.  Not bad for a few minutes to embed a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts