Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

Search This Blog

Welcome to The Frugal Freelancer!

I hope you find information about where to write and resources to assist you on your freelance journey.

Be sure to check out the link lists at the bottom of this blog for valuable links to upfront writing sites, residual earnings programs, client referral networks and sites to help you monetize your articles and blogs.

Thank you again for visiting and happy writing!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pennies Can Really Add Up

From what I have experienced, everything you read about residual income and multiple streams of income from online sources is true.  The things they don't tell you is that it is a lot more work and takes a lot more time than one might think.

Not being very computer savvy myself I'll admit I'm impressed with my earnings thus far, but am way more impressed with the amount of knowledge I have attained learning the ropes.

I'm currently writing at 4 different sites, all with different compensation packages.  Added to those earnings are also affiliate and ad revenues.  Before writing online, I don't think I'd ever get excited about finding a penny on the ground or have a "great over $1 day".  Writing online, watching your earning grow penny by penny, dollar by dollar gives one a new perspective and has taught me that pennies a day really do add up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts